In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
Due to ongoing Covid-19 concerns, we are working to minimize traffic in our lobby by continuing to utilize text check-ins.
Please read the following to prepare for your appointment:
1. The night before your appointment, you will receive a text message at the primary cell phone number on your account (please make sure this is up-to-date when scheduling). The text message will have a link to a pre-appointment form so that the staff will be prepared for your pet’s visit.
2. We ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes early to your appointment.
3. Upon arrival, please stay in your car with your pet. Reply to the text message, at 253-201-6645, with your pet’s name and your parking spot number. Our client care coordinators will text back-and-forth with you to determine which one of our low contact check-out methods you would like to use that day. If you do not receive a reply to your text message within 10 minutes, please come to the lobby to speak with one of our client care coordinators.
4. After you have checked in, one of our assistants will come out to your car to review what we are seeing your pet for and to bring your pet inside for the appointment. If you are scheduled to see one of our doctors, you are invited to come inside for the appointment wearing a face mask while in the exam room. Otherwise, we ask that you remain onsite, in your vehicle.
5. After the appointment is completed, one of our client care coordinators will complete your checkout process according to the low-contact method that you selected at check-in.
6. Please help us keep everyone safe and healthy while you are onsite by maintaining at least 6 feet of social distance and using hand sanitizer.