In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
Due to ongoing Covid-19 concerns, our lobby continues to be closed to the public and low-contact protocols are in place to keep you and our staff safe. Please read the following to prepare for your appointment:
1. The night before your appointment, you will receive a text message at the primary cell phone number on your account (please make sure this is up-to-date when scheduling). The text message will have a link to a pre-appointment form so that the staff will be prepared for your pet’s visit.
2. We ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes early to your appointment.
3. Upon arrival, please stay in your car with your pet. Reply to the text message, at 253-201-6645, with your pet’s name and your parking spot number. Our client care coordinators will text back-and-forth with you to determine which one of our low contact or contact-free methods of check-out you would like to use that day, such as putting a credit card on file with us, checking out at our prescription pick-up window, or receiving a secure text-to-pay link.
4. One of our assistants will come out to the car to bring your pet inside for the appointment. It is helpful if you remain parked in the same parking spot for the duration of your appointment, as we keep a chart of everyone’s parking locations. You may also be given a pager that works onsite only, if appropriate.
5. Make sure to have your cellphone out and answer any call or text during the appointment, as this is how our staff will communicate with you about your pet’s care.
6. After the appointment is completed, one of our client care coordinators will complete your checkout process according to the low-contact or contact-free payment method that you selected at check-in.
7. Please help us keep everyone safe and healthy while you are onsite by wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth, maintaining at least 6 feet of social distance, and using hand sanitizer.
Due to Covid-19 protocols, services may take longer than normal. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to balance protecting our clients and staff with providing outstanding care to our patients.